Call for Nominations:
Memorial Fellows Fund Scholarship
The American Academy of School Psychology (AASP) will award a limited number of scholarships to deserving doctoral students in school psychology in memory of the leaders who have contributed significantly to the association. Monies will be awarded in the amount of $500 to each recipient and may be used for educational expenses including attendance at either the American Psychological Association (APA) or the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) annual convention.
Each scholarship applicant should submit the following materials in one email message to email@example.com:
1) A letter of recommendation from his/her advisor;
2) A graduate school transcript;
3) A copy of his/her curriculum vitae;
4) A letter detailing present and future professional interests in school psychology and indicating how the scholarship will be used; and
5) Copies of convention papers or publications.
Applicants must submit all information to the AASP President (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 1, 2016. A committee consisting of three Academy Fellows will select scholarship recipients. Awardees will be recognized at the annual meeting of the AASP at the APA convention in Denver.